The ISO 9001 Certification for Management of Remote Sensing Data Services has been upgraded to ISO 9001:2015.
MYSA is the sole supplier of unconventional satellite and airborne remote sensing data as approved by the Ministry of Finance in January 2007. MYSA also plays the role as an advisory to the Government with regards to the development and application of remote sensing and related technologies.
MYSA Remote Sensing Data Services has been certified with ISO 9002 version 1994 in July 2001 and to version 2000 on 15 April 2005. Documentation revision to ISO 9001:2008 was successfully completed on 8 January 2010 and certification for the ISO 9001:2008 was obtained on 17 August 2010. The latest revision, ISO 9001:2015 was published in 2015 and MYSA has upgraded its documentation and procedures according to the new standard. On 16 November 2018, MYSA has been certified and upgraded to ISO 9001:2015.
MYSA is committed to providing quality remote sensing data services according to client’s requirements and strives to increase its services through quality management led by the ISO Management Committee.
The scope of management of remote sensing data services includes:
- Remote sensing data services in 2 formats (digital and hardcopy print) to government and private user agencies; and
- Core activities related to data services at the main headquarters and at ground receiving station located at the address:
Malaysian Space Agency (MYSA),
No. 13, Jalan Tun Ismail,
50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Satellite Ground Receiving Station (SPDS),
Jalan Lencongan Mentakab – Temerloh,
28400 Mentakab, Pahang Darul Makmur.
There are 5 Quality Documents which are prepared in Bahasa Malaysia:
- Polisi Sistem Pengurusan Kualiti (SPK) ISO 9001:2015
- Manual Kualiti (MK)
- Prosedur Kualiti Pengurusan (PK-AM)
- Prosedur Kualiti Data (PK-DATA)
- Prosedur Prapemprosesan Data (PK-SPDS)